This lesson covers industry regulations. Industry regulations are written to mitigate threats specific to an industry. The lesson gives the following examples:
- PCI-DSS: Payment card industry data security standard
- State data breach bills: different laws and regulations in each state
- Healthcare (HIPAA and HITECH): protection of medical records
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX): accountability to senior executives
- Graham Leach Bliley Act (GLBA): Banking and financial industries. Banks cannot share your financial information.
- International Regulations: Depends on where a company does business
This lesson also discusses common business documents: - Interconnection Security Agreement (ISA)
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Operating Level Agreement (OLA)
- Non-disclosure agreement (NDA)
- Business Partnership Agreement (BPA)
In our online CompTIA CASP training, you will learn how to integrate advanced authentication, how to manage risk in the enterprise, how to conduct vulnerability assessments and how to analyze network security concepts and components.