This lesson focuses on abstract problems in data analysis and discusses the following:
- Analyzing trend data: are there any patterns of vulnerability?
- Using judgement to solve difficult problems
- Lessons-learned or after action review
This lesson also discusses analysis and testing: - Determining requirements
- Key requirements
- Cost benefit analysis and return on investment
- Reviewing the effectiveness of existing security
- Prototyping and testing new solutions
- Reverse engineering
In our online CompTIA CASP training, you will learn how to integrate advanced authentication, how to manage risk in the enterprise, how to conduct vulnerability assessments and how to analyze network security concepts and components.