This unit covers risk management, assessment and analysis. This lesson discusses the following:
- Assets: anything of value to a company
- Threats: anything that can harm and asset
- Vulnerability: a weakness
- Risk: the likelihood a threat will harm and asset
- Control: anything to lessen the probability or impact of a threat compromising an asset: safeguards (proactive), countermeasures: reactive, and finally layered defenses.
In our online CompTIA CASP training, you will learn how to integrate advanced authentication, how to manage risk in the enterprise, how to conduct vulnerability assessments and how to analyze network security concepts and components.