This lesson focuses on unified communications and how technology is used so everyone can work together:
- Telephony: Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Instant messaging and presence
- Web conferencing
- Video conferencing
- Secure collaboration platforms
- Remote Access
- Desktop sharing
- Remote assistance
Participants also learn about securing VoIP through the following five steps: - Establishing baseline metrics
- Analyzing and remediating network congestion
- Estimating Network resource utilization
- Selecting a codec
- Optimizing the network performance via traffic prioritization
The unit also discusses securing mobile devices and the issue of people bringing in their own devices for business use as well as securing the technology lifecycle.
In our online CompTIA CASP training, you will learn how to integrate advanced authentication, how to manage risk in the enterprise, how to conduct vulnerability assessments and how to analyze network security concepts and components.