Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cyber security professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
Welcome to the Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) course! Your Cybrary SME will be Dean Pompilio. In this course, Dean will be covering all aspects and phases of CTI and kicks things off with a basic definition: CTI is concerned with detecting and responding to threats using evidence-based knowledge. The more valuable an organization's data, the greater the threats if faces. Highlights of the topics covered in the course are:
- CTI terminology
- Perceptions and priorities
- Roles of the various CTI analysts
- Indicators of Compromise (IOCs)
- Tactical Threat Intelligence
- The Cyber Kill Chain (CKC)
- The Diamond Model for process visualization
- Threat campaigns
- Advanced persistent threats
- Strategic Threat Intelligence
- Tactical Threat Intelligence Requirement
- Open source CTI
As you can see, there's quite a bit of information covered in this course, so let's get started!