This lesson covers the basics of networking and discusses the OSI Model:
- Physical: copper, fiber, wireless
- Data-link: MAC, LLC. Associated with a specific network interface.
- Network: IP, ICMP. Associated with IP addressing.
- Transport: TCP/UDP
- Session: Connection between applications, some elements of TCP
- Presentation: layer between the network and the user
- Application: what the user application sees
Post Exploitation Hacking
In this self-paced online training course, you will cover three main topics: Information Gathering, Backdooring and Covering Steps, how to use system specific tools to get general information, listener shells, metasploit and meterpreter scripting.