wpa/wpa2Offensive Cyber Security

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  BHASKAR KANDARI 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

BHASKAR KANDARI
    Participant

How to crack wpa/wpa 2 without dictionary attack?
    Please answer me..

Johan Grotherus
    Participant

Simply by brute force or if you can recover the password from a computer that has been logged on to that wireless network.

BHASKAR KANDARI
    Participant

But brute force take more and depend on power of machine. If password is more secure and lengthy than it takes more time and combination.
    Any other option?

Shoaib
    Spectator

Hi

AviSonicx
    Participant

Bhaskar, you can pipe “John-the-ripper” for cracking your wpa/wpa2 Wi-Fi password

BHASKAR KANDARI
    Participant

Thanks AviSonicx

NERV
    Participant

there many way to do this, one is reaver if the WPS is enable.

There always the good old fooling the person into inputing there password into a fake update on the router (wifiphisher is good for this).

you can also wet up a wifi pineapple to a capture page to collect the password.

other ways that i’m too drunk to remember right now…

there also just asking for the password (you be surprize on how much that does work).

I must note, please use those tools on your own network. I am not responsible if you use those tools in any other way other then using them to test your own network. in other words dont come knocking on my door if you get in trouble.

BHASKAR KANDARI
    Participant

Thanks NERV 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel