Wondering where to start? Check out our learning paths ^_^New to Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums New to Cybrary Wondering where to start? Check out our learning paths ^_^

This topic contains 155 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by  conduitrunner 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 141 through 156 (of 156 total)
  • Author

masternick95
    Participant

Thanks for information. Great site!

lemmygr
    Participant

Hello. I am new to this site and I would like to ask what is the path to learn about ethical hacking? I can see that there is a course “Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking” but its intermediate, so where should i start before i get to this? Also, why are there courses where i can just start learning like “CompTia A+” for example, whereas for others I need to enroll?
    Thanks.

Rain
    Participant

Thank you

vanchodimitrov
    Participant

could someone send me a sample certificate on any of the career paths please? I just want to see how they look like before going for a career path program.

thanks to all and the site and programs look amazing so far.

frazier09
    Participant

Was just looking for this info, thank you.

Tatianna
    Keymaster

If you’re interested in the Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking course but think it may be a bit advanced for you, I recommend evaluating where you are. If you know a lot about computer hardware and software (the basics of computing) then you can likely skip the CompTIA A+ course and head straight over to the Network+ course, or the Security+ course to get more in-depth knowledge of those concepts. They are covered heavily in Penetration testing, so a solid foundation in those topics is recommended.

vasumathib
    Participant

I started my beginner course .. do examination cost. and how to get my certificate

sabr1n
    Participant

Thanks!

dentons
    Participant

Thanks for information. This is awesome site!

is.not.rael
    Participant

thanks it’s a great guide!

gamekop
    Participant

Thanks was looking into security

davyj
    Participant

Dear Team,
    I am a Web developer and to get a Cissp, can you please recommend a path/certifications I should do along the way to get through cissp successfully?
    ps. I have no experience cybersecurity, except a little bit of safe programming practice/vulnerabilities and basic tools like Nmap/Wireshark etc.
    thank you

s73f0
    Participant

Thank for the information.
    One of the best sites for CyberSec wannabe-s and professionals!
    Cheers! ;]

Samperry1235
    Participant

Good Stuff!

tarstravel
    Participant

Thanks for this presentation, categories are nice, and beginner level is quite easy

conduitrunner
    Participant

Thanks

Viewing 16 posts - 141 through 156 (of 156 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel