Wondering where to start? Check out our learning paths ^_^New to Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums New to Cybrary Wondering where to start? Check out our learning paths ^_^

This topic contains 155 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by  conduitrunner 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 156 total)
  • Author

karthick003
    Participant

Thanks

Baguette
    Participant

Thanks, Love it ! Personnaly i started A+, i think it’s great to know how Computer works physically after all 🙂

fadhil719
    Participant

Thanks, i’m from indonesia

rommelgamaya
    Participant

Big thanks for the guide. Such a great help. Starting the beginner course at the moment and really looking forward to explore more.

crypt@
    Participant

Thank you very much!

rommelgamaya
    Participant

Thanks for the info

medmattia
    Participant

thanks a lot but the course lecture should not always base on video only. Though it quite interesting

Anonymous

Thanks!

Nitr0S
    Participant

Hello, Tatianna. Thank you for post and thank you for all the resources offered here. I am looking to brush up on programming. Where is a good place to start here? Thank you in advance! Cheers.

silkysindhani
    Participant

thnks

Ali Ibrahim Asiri
    Participant

Thank you for these info

rahulmody08
    Participant

Hello Tatianna,

I have already paid for one of the online lab class for MCSE, can you please let me know from where can i access the online lab. I did it on Thursday noon,yet i have not received any reference link or confirmation. Please help.

Thanks,

Rahul

bruceggeorge
    Participant

Thanks Tatiana

BALAJIIECE
    Participant

thanks

Tatianna
    Keymaster

Hi @rahulmody08 We see your purchase and will get you access to the lab by tomorrow at the latest! have emailed you the proper information. Thank you for your support.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  Tatianna.

rahulmody08
    Participant

thank you for your response. Much appreciated.

rahul

Tatianna
    Keymaster

@seanmburrows, you can view our python course if you want to learn programming, and you can also view our Secure coding course that will be released tomorrow.

Nitr0S
    Participant

@tatianna Thank you so much for your reply. I’m actually almost done with the Python section. Thank you for the update on the Secure coding section. I look forward to completing it.

812teck
    Participant

TY!

vj
    Participant

hello tatianna …,, i want to be a black hat hacker can u tell me plz where to start?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 156 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel