Which is the best software to recover Exchange Mailbox?New to Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums New to Cybrary Which is the best software to recover Exchange Mailbox?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  hayescharlie 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

hayescharlie
    Participant

I am using an Exchange database for storing large amount of data without any problems. But unusually my data deleted and I am trying to recover data but I failed to find best solution after lots of searching. Finally after searching I got best software “Enstella Exchange Recovery Software” to recover Exchange mailbox. You can’t believe, this software recovers all Mailbox elements “contacts/ task/ calendars/ inbox items” in few minutes. This software adaptable with all formats PST/ EML/ MSG/ HTML. It supports all MS Outlook versions, Windows versions and Exchange versions up to 2016.This software provide demo versions facility in which users can recover only 25 Emails from every folder.

Read more: http://www.enstella.com/exchange-recovery.html
    or
    http://www.enstella.com/edb-to-pst-conversion.html

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel