What is your hardest knowledge area?Project Management Professional Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Project Management Professional Course What is your hardest knowledge area?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  twodogs 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Vince McKeown
    Participant

I’m curious to know what is your hardest knowledge area to understand? What area is difficult for you, and what kind of questions do you have?

Akku B
    Participant

Project Integration Management

KHOSRAW SALAMZADA
    Participant

For me hacking the site and facebook.

Vince McKeown
    Participant

Akku, Integration consists of all 5 phases. Is it understanding the Project Charter or the Project Management plan?

PhoenixCSX
    Participant

Can Anyone Tell Me About PMP .

Vince McKeown
    Participant

Phoenix, this course is for the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). I go over the 47 processes, which are vital for running a project to keep it on time, on budget, and within scope. If you are interested in being a career of projects, I would recommend watching these videos. There is an easier certification called CAPM for entry level project managers.

paulmazziotta
    Participant

Project Integration Management, Indeed!!

Vince McKeown
    Participant

Hi Paul, what questions do you have about Integration that is making it difficult? I will be releasing a video shortly on the Project Charter.

SonicPlanet
    Participant

Transcripts for the PMP Courses

Participant

twodogs
    Participant

That is good question!!! After I do more study, I will try to let you know.
    My initial thought is all the math formulas, but probably this is me not seeing complete picture.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel