What does this certification do for me?Project Management Professional Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Project Management Professional Course What does this certification do for me?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 23 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Anthony 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

pawandwivedi
    Participant

Project management professional certification will help you for showing your skill level for managing projects other things for a company. Yes, you can complete any other courses after this. I have completed my PMP course from “ExcelR Solutions” and now I am planning on applying for Scrum master certification. Hope I able to pass this certification.

shroog90
    Participant

Sorry for inconvenience !
    am just asking when i get certificate with Cybrary such as ITIL foundation can i but it in my CV in other word can advance my career ?? or it’s for my self development !

emb021
    Participant

You took training, but that doesn’t mean you have a certificate.

Training is separate from certification.

For that you need to take a test. Whether for ITIL, COBIT, PMP, etc, which are managed by other organization.

Anthony
    Participant

Thanks for all the posts. I’m looking forward to start the PMP course here.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel