Welcome to Office 365 WCM / SharePoint Online!Office 365 Web Content Management / SharePoint

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Office 365 Web Content Management / SharePoint Welcome to Office 365 WCM / SharePoint Online!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  cybermo 2 years ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Shadeed
    Participant

Welcome to Cybrary.IT and the Office 365 WCM course. Please introduce yourself and your experience working with various versions of SharePoint.

Gizelle
    Participant

Hello, my name is Gizelle. I am new to sharepoint, thought it was interesting and decided to do the course.

STARK
    Participant

Welcome Gizelle! Let us know if there is anything that we can assist you with.

-Stark

Gizelle
    Participant

Thank you.
    After taking this training, will I be equipped to take the MSCA Sharepoint certificate exam? Also includes studying the extra material that is suggested.

Idan Naftali
    Participant

Hi My Name is idani love office 365 i love this corse it shows me that it’s the same management as sharepoint 2013 server

lokeshreddy
    Participant

my name is lokesh reddy love office 365

Vigilante
    Participant

Hi,

My name is Bryan and I have been using Sharepoint for about 5 years now but have not had the chance to administrate or manage it. Excellent application for collaberation and resources in a corporate environment.

Dileep
    Participant

Hi,
    My Name is Dileep, let me know any resources to learn Sharepoint Adminstration…!

aorivida
    Participant

Hi,

My name is Andrian, been working as SharePoint developer for almost 2 years.

Shalini Patil
    Participant

I like office 365.

priyu
    Participant

It is nice

Arunima7595
    Participant

nice content

girlswithpens
    Participant

just started share point. love office 365

UGAfraz
    Participant

i l o v e o f f i c e 365

Franck KAMGAING
    Participant

cool 365

Abdulnasr
    Participant

Hello am Abdulnasr and New to SharePoint will want to know what i ll archive learning the course.

Davis Nguyen
    Participant

Nice content!

ktnjas
    Participant

Hi I’m Kelly. I’m new to SharePoint. I want to learn the basic of SharePoint.

michaelwarne
    Participant

Hello,

I am Michael Warne & I have done Sharepoint 2013 training From koenig Solutions. Now I am carrying 3 Years experience.

cybermo
    Participant

Nice.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel