Welcome to a new hack worldNetwork Administration

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Network Administration Welcome to a new hack world

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cybermo 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kmitnick01
    Participant

New world of hack,
        Security audit of your website(s) Hacking of website and account which include facebook, twitter this is pretty easy… know what your partner does on their skype, instagram, and emails.
        We require either a name, friends, or emails address of the targets account (s) I have the help 0f a current 0-day exploit that allows me to gain remote access to the website servers and from there i find password which is ussually in an md5 hash,from that i must decrypt to get the real password.
        The entire process takes about 30 minutes – 1 hour to complete. All passwords are tested are out 3 times before they get issued to any clients.
        I also rip standards from websites.

You can reach me on.. kmitnick01@mail.com
    We leave no trace behind

Chin_Diesel

>Hacking websites like Twitter and Facebook
    >Find passwords in MD5 hash

You are full of shit. Everything about what you wrote is complete garbage.

cybermo
    Participant

😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel