web security for a web developerCompTIA Linux+ Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses CompTIA Linux+ Course web security for a web developer

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thewind 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

knack
    Participant

I am a web designer/developer and I want to learn how to keep the websites i create and maintain as safe as possible from attacks, and know what to do if they are attacked. I went through the course listing but I wasn’t to clear to me exactly what would be the best course(s) to achieve my goal. Can you recommend which course(s)? thank you.

vipinpatel
    Participant

I think you should take penetration testing and ethical hacking course if you take this course first then you will have an idea how hacker attack in website so you will be able to take an appropriate measures to protect your website

knack
    Participant

thank you, I’ll check it out.

thewind
    Participant

I think you can firsly know how data can be move to one place for another in the network to have clair idea on it, you can take a look for “tcp/ip”. after that you can now look for penetration testing and ethical hacking course to have more idea on how hacker hack web application. after that you can also look for nessus course to learn how to scan your web application

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel