Vmware Virtualization SAN-NAS RAIDVirtualization Management Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Virtualization Management Course Vmware Virtualization SAN-NAS RAID

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Omnia Ibrahim Osman 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

milan77
    Participant

Hi Evryone! I would ask for something but I don’t find any concrete video yet.( I saw 27%)

1 If I wanted to Install lot of Servers then I will use Vmware.
    2 I have to alloceted space for the Systems and I installed a System i.e Win2012 R2
    3 and then I use or hardware raid or software raid that I allocated the space for the system on SAN(because from here I can Boot my system)

Question: How I set the raid if I need before a system i.e win 2012R2 ?
    and How I install the system if I don’t set the raid yet before?

I know that Vmware deploy on hardware directly but it can handle raid? I don’t think because the raid software deploy on the 7 layer example win 2012 R2 and there I can run Disk Manegement ?!

Question: first I have to use a local disk where I deploy directly Wmare then deploy windows and the then connect with fibre channel to SAN where i can use raidsoftware i.e Disk Management and I install more servers?

Omnia Ibrahim Osman
    Participant

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel