Video controls goneHelp Us Improve Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Help Us Improve Cybrary Video controls gone

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ken Pryor 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ken Pryor
    Participant

The start/pause button, the timeline and the video quality, volume, etc bar on the bottom of the videos has disappeared. I’ve tried two different computers and three different browsers. I’m wondering if this is by design or a bug. If it’s by design, I don’t like it.

miatchguy
    Participant

Second. It makes it very inconvenient. I hope it’s a bug.

Omnipresent
    Participant

3rd.. sooo frustrating. tried to do some study but I can’t as i would like to rewind the video so I can listen to it again without going through the process of starting from the start.

sebou66
    Participant

Me too. I try different browser but same problems.
    Yesterday it worked fine.

CreakyBonz
    Participant

Ok I thought I was crazy. I KNEW they were there yesterday, so add me to the list.

htgbrando
    Participant

I think their videos are hosted through Vimeo, don’t quote me, but it would seem other videos that are hosted through vimeo are doing the same thing. Unfortunately I don’t think we’re going to see a change unless something with vimeo changes. I’m really hoping that an Admin will come in here any minute and tell me I’m wrong and that everything will be switched back in the next few minutes but…

sebou66
    Participant

It’s working again for me. 🙂

Ken Pryor
    Participant

Excellent news! Thanks for the update, sebou66.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel