Translate videosHelp Us Improve Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Help Us Improve Cybrary Translate videos

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  yousif147 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Boro
    Participant

Hi
    There is a lot of people who use cybrary in arab community but not all of them can understand english 100% so if you can to put translate in each video you will be the first site who did that and u will got alot of arab people in the site cuz there is no site like this in arab community i hope you do this cuz i am one who suffer from this
    Thank you

kadarmeeran
    Participant

Hi Cybrary Team. I feel it would be better to revise if you provide transcript for each videos.

Ki
    Keymaster

That’s something that will probably take a long time to put in place, considering all the languages out there 🙂 We have discussed it though!

kadarmeeran
    Participant

I didn’t said to translate the content to other languages i just suggest to put transcript for the videos which is in English.

yousif147
    Participant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel