Terminal video recording not very clearCompTIA Linux+ Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses CompTIA Linux+ Course Terminal video recording not very clear

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  EduardoFE 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

lastavenger
    Participant

I just started the Comptia Linux+ course by Dean Pompilio, as part of the Pen Tester career path.

The video for Module 1 – Determine and Configure Hardware Settings – has Dean demonstrating the use of the dmesg and other related commands.

Even at 1080p resolution, the text in the terminal(Dean uses a green-on-black setup) is not clear at all.

Linux+ Module 1 dmesg demonstration

Is there any remedy to this?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  lastavenger.

groundwork
    Participant

I’m having the same issue.

EduardoFE
    Participant

I was about to ask about the same thing. I started the course yesterday and stopped the course due to this issue. Has anybody been able to identify what the problem is? I’m using Chrome as my browser in case it’s needed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel