SQLsusWeb Application Penetration Testing

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  parves kamal 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi I am stuck with Web PenTest on Module 2 part 15. After creating the “attack” config file and when I type sqlsus attack I get an error:
    [!] – ERROR – Unable to extract server from url_start, check your configuration file

I have checked the config file and everything matches the screen the instructor shows apart from the IP addresse.
    Strange thing is that the website example is up and can ping it from the kali virtual machine that is running SQLsus, the kali machine can also browse the example website so all is running but the SQLsus doesn’t work.
    Th previous excercises with SQLmap all worked fine, so I am buffled by this.

Thanks in advance for any help pointing me to the right direction!

parves kamal
    Participant

same problem with me
    pls help

pvc
    Participant

Same thing here.
    Everything matches the instructor settings on the video, and getting the error while initializing sqlsus session.

Any help on this will be much appreciated.

GiovanniDiSanti
    Participant

Same problem with me

Emily Ann
    Participant

yup, same problem here too

kfeldmer
    Participant

I have exactly the same problem. Has anyone found a solution?

kinglekan
    Participant

This is July, still no solution? *tear*

parves kamal
    Participant

got the solution
    use BTTRACK
    install SQLIAB there it works fine there

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel