Social Media SharingHelp Us Improve Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Help Us Improve Cybrary Social Media Sharing

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jose Z 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

souletting
    Participant

The social media sharing buttons are not working. I have manually shared the OP3N articles I wanted to put out there on my LinkedIN and Google+, but I thought you should know this is not working.

souletting
    Participant

FYI: which also means I don’t get the 10 cybytes for today.

Ki
    Keymaster

Thank you for your feedback, which browser are you using and from where are you sharing?

souletting
    Participant

I use firefox and I was sharing the “https://www.cybrary.it/0p3n/best-firewall-company/” on my linkedin.

agibbons
    Participant

I’m having the same problem with both Firefox and IE. I’m also not able to get the 10 cybytes today either.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  agibbons. Reason: Additional information

danvafidis
    Participant

Same here, sharing buttons not working;

tried Chrome/Canary/Firefox/Edge

Jose Z
    Participant

I’m also having the same problem today. I tried Chrome and IE11, can’t share anything when clicking on the social media icons, they are grayed out on Chrome, but no in IE11. Clicking on them doesn’t do anything.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel