So Glad to See This Course!CRISC

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses CRISC So Glad to See This Course!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  cybermo 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Justatest
    Participant

Now THIS is scary!
    I was going to post a request for the ISACA CRISC course to suggest that it be added to the classes here.

I’m currently in the CASP, then plan to hit the CISM. I wanted to follow those with the CRISC. So, naturally, I was going to have to request that the CRISC be considered as a new addition.

WOW! THERE IT NOW IS!!!
    That’s almost like,… someone here,… was,… READING MY MIND??!!
    Now THAT is scary!

Thanks Kelly. I am looking forward to it. I think I might get to it by Jan 2017.

Paul Rouk
    Participant

Good to know — I hadn’t noticed the addition of this class yet. I’ve added it to my list of classes to watch.

3arlgr3y
    Participant

I’m really pleased that this one has popped up. I am making the move from the corporate risk management world over to the IT security world (although I have always had a strong focus on IT due to my roles). With my background the CRISC qualification is probably the place to start. Also finding the other video courses (CISSP, CISM, etc.) really helpful background info – thanks Cybrary!

Shoaib
    Spectator

Hi

Justatest
    Participant

Hey @3arlgr3y,
    It looks like we might be on the same spectrum, but moving in opposite directions!

After being hands on deep in network security for 20+ years, I find myself moving more towards the management roles, whether I wanted to or not.

So I was glad to see this CRISC course arrive because I think it represents where I need to land, rather than where to start, such as yourself.

Shoaib
    Spectator

Hello

Shoaib
    Spectator

xd

BNgacTKD
    Participant

Looking forward to the ISACA courses!

cybermo
    Participant

?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel