Reverse engineering tutorials with OllyDbgOffensive Cyber Security

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Cyber Security Offensive Cyber Security Reverse engineering tutorials with OllyDbg

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Aspa 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

PowerMetal
    Participant

Hi everyone.
    Could anybody plz recommend me any web resource about reverse engineering with OllyDbg? I need crackme’s with tutorials of cracking. I’m watching some separate examples of cracking at youtube. But I’d like to see cracking tutorial with examples. Also I’ve googled some web resource but articles on it very old (>2006 year) and links to examples sometimes has been broken.
    Thanks.

drifter666
    Participant

I was hoping someone would have info on this. I’m really wanting learn move about rev-engineering.

kingsbig2001
    Participant

i think i can help

kingsbig2001
    Participant

there are paid articles as well as free materials. but firstly you need start with assembly language

kingsbig2001
    Participant

you dont really need to be good in assembly language but understanding it helps alot for starters

kingsbig2001
    Participant

i learned assembly from securitytub and some exploit development in 32bit os

PowerMetal
    Participant

Thanks for the answers. I know assembler little bit. I had written programs at 16bit asm when I was a student. Now I’m solving some crackme’s from crackmes.de but I’d like improve my knowledge, especially at real examples. Only for education purposes, not for cracking.

iron_granny
    Participant

Thanks for the link powermetal. I will be checking that site out

cybermo
    Participant

Thanks for sharing.

Aspa
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel