Reset Course Progress (to allow rewatching)Help Us Improve Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Help Us Improve Cybrary Reset Course Progress (to allow rewatching)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Jose Z 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

nicneufeld
    Participant

Hi folks!

This seems like a minor thing, but it would be great…I want to rewatch a course that I’ve completed. Usually I use my phone’s Cybrary app for this, but each time it resumes at the final video.

It would be nice if I could just reset the progress, and start again from the beginning (with it maintaining my progress as I go through it again). Any way to do that?

I submitted a help ticket too, just haven’t heard back yet and figured I’d try here. Cheers!

Doktor Frankenstein
    Participant

Hello. I was coming in here to ask for the same thing. I previewed a course and skipped over some so I have random green check marks that I can’t reset. I have been away from Cybrary for a long time and would like to redo the last course I was on and start over but again there is no way to uncheck the checkmarks or reset the whole thing. Thanks for reading my whine moan and request post. LoL. 🙂

Uladzislau Murashka
    Participant

Had the same proble, but after I made Ctrl+F5 (page refresh with cache cleaning) – all was fine!

Doktor Frankenstein
    Participant

Thanks I tried that in Firefox and chrome and it didn’t work. Still have the checkmarks and it says I’m 35% done the course when I just looked at a random video to check it out.

Doktor Frankenstein
    Participant

LoL. 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Doktor Frankenstein. Reason: because dogs crapping out checkmarks is funny

Doktor Frankenstein
    Participant

LoL!

Doktor Frankenstein
    Participant

Did this slip through or is it because of the point and click Goblins who creep around making WordPress seem like it’s hard to do?

Doktor Frankenstein
    Participant

What happened to Cybrary? Feels like a ghost town. It used to be more posting action. I have a new idea: After the check marks get fixed. How about spending some time making the forums not look like they belong on a Commodore 64? lol. Okay its not that bad and this post probably won’t even get read. lol 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Doktor Frankenstein. Reason: edit edit edit bitches

Doktor Frankenstein
    Participant

Im my own best reply! It will subconsciously make me feel like Im not being ignored. LoL! BoooYaaahh!

Doktor Frankenstein
    Participant

Do all my posts in this thread technically make me a post whore hijacker?

lazin3ss
    Participant

Don’t know if you are a post hijacker :p you certainly went a tad bit off topic..

Have we found a solution to the original issue yet ? 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  lazin3ss.

DntH8Me
    Participant

Nope, doesn’t seem like there is an answer for this.

Doktor Frankenstein
    Participant

2 more months to the one year anniversary to asking the question about resetting the course progress and receiving not one answer. How many Cybytes do I have to purchase to get this looked at? How many for an answer? LoL!

Ki
    Keymaster

Hello,

We recently allow you to remove courses you started due to feedback from many users who “accidentally” started a course. You can now remove these courses from your homepage under “My Courses”. Next step from this feedback we will look into resetting the progress as well. Please be patient as we are not a big team 🙂

sheilacall
    Participant

I went to “My courses” but do not see an option to remove a course, or the checkmark..

sbreezy
    Participant

Go to “My Courses” from your home page and mouse over the course you wish to remove. You’ll see ” [REMOVE] ” <– just like that – in the upper right hand corner of the course image. It’s a text link – no a button. Click on that to remove the course.

Jose Z
    Participant

@sbreezy: thank you, I was looking for this option.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel