question about schoolCyber Management

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Cyber Management question about school

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  martinez1206 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

martinez1206
    Participant

am thinking on going to snhu, is an online college and they have a network security BA, does any body have any info on them… thanks

BNgacTKD
    Participant

Never heard of them.

Chin_Diesel

I’ve seen commercials for them, and most colleges don’t need commercials.I’ll give them one thing; they are at least a nonprofit college. Keep in mind most colleges have online options, so just about any college that has security-related courses should have an option to take those courses online. Don’t limit yourself to one college simply because they have commercials on Adult Swim in the late hours of night.

martinez1206
    Participant

creno13 thank you so much for your reply, i did found another college closer to me the has the same courses.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel