Python Programming For Hackers (Tutorial Series)Python for Security Professionals Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Python for Security Professionals Course Python Programming For Hackers (Tutorial Series)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  ajiths 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

bjacharya
    Participant

Hello all cybrarians. 🙂 Most cool site ever.
    – Here, under this topic we will be dealing with features of python for Ethical Hacking.
    – I have my post approved for Cybrary Op3n too. You can get all from there. If missed, then you can follow, and participate actively here.
    Python Programming for Hackers. Part 1 – Getting Started
    Hi, & Welcome to this new how to series of student video tutorial. My name is Bijay, and i’ll be teaching you complete series of Python Programming for Hackers. This is first part, Part 1 – Introduction to course outline & setup process.

(You can follow my post in Cybrary Op3n here : Part 1 because i am not sharing all here in forum. So, you can follow video of my first series of python here : https://youtu.be/w_f_1myPx-0

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  bjacharya.

gpb5071
    Participant

Thanks!

oden
    Participant

I will check it out

master41
    Participant

This video is not helpful at all for beginners. The text is very small and hard to read on the screen. The instructor goes way too fast and doesn’t explain what he’s doing sometimes. He refers to functions that he’s not yet explained. Some videos jump ahead. So, if you’re following along, the video skips over sections. Leaving you with no frame of reference. The instructor is referring to something you didn’t see, and you’re like a child who wandered into the middle of a movie. I rewound the video 3 or 4 times before I realized there was a jump there.

bjacharya
    Participant

Hello master41, You are not getting my tutorials so far. At first I said “For Beginners” means Beginners in Python Hacking Scripts. And Second thing, I skipped lots of basic of python. Because to learn this series of python for hacking, you must be familiar and experienced with Basics of Python earlier. So, If you want to learn this series of python hacking, please first master the Python Basics and then come back.

Anyways, Thanks for comment.
    BJ

cybermo
    Participant

Thanks.

Sighery
    Participant

This may be interesting, thanks ^^

Kn1ghtM@r3
    Participant

Thank you

The Data Shark
    Participant

Thanks~

Paul Rouk
    Participant

I tried going to the link you show in the video to download your sample files, but I get a message that “This domain may be for sale!”

bjacharya
    Participant

Soon, I will post new link of files. 🙂

Ahmed Diab
    Participant

thanks

amanvishnani
    Participant

looks good!

Terminal1
    Participant

will check them out for sure … thank s bro

rizul
    Participant

elina9
    Participant

` <li><em>

<blockquote>

RonakRawal
    Participant

Nice

wrcj88
    Participant

Youre 100% right Master41. The start of this class specifically says it is for BEGINNERS and professionals, also states it is for those who want to learn Python. Just like the Cybrary Python course this video jumps right into specific functions and using syntax you wouldn’t know unless you were NOT a beginner.

ajiths
    Participant

ajiths
    Participant

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel