Product Hunt App RecommendationThe Break Room

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums The Break Room Product Hunt App Recommendation

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  aekapong1 1 year ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Olivia
    Participant

Hey Cybrarians!

As you may or may not have seen, we recently released an updated version of our Android Mobile app. And although we’re still working through the kinks, we are hoping to get a bunch of eyes on it.

That being said, I was wondering if there was anyone with the ability to comment on Product Hunt https://www.producthunt.com/ who would be willing to recommend the app?

Thanks in advance! Hope you’re all loving the latest from the site 🙂

op243
    Participant

Seems interesting. I don’t know about the user interface… A great deal of blank space on my screen. I feel like ads will end up going there when functional items would fit well. Meh… gotta make that money I guess, could just be me. The postings I skimmed through seemed cool though.

anajames
    Participant

This is something interesting.

1russw
    Participant

You might update the producthunt.com site to include iOS. It appears to only promote Android.

anajames
    Participant

I would say about the same issue, i went on to search for it on my Iphone 6 but did not find the app. There should be an IOS version as well for the app.

GymWolf
    Participant

Does this mean we could gain Cybytes from anywhere now?!

aekapong1
    Participant

ขอบคุนที่ทำไห้รู้เกี่ยวกับเรื่องราวต่างๆๆ

ufabet

aekapong1
    Participant

ขอบคุนที่ทำไห้รู้เกี่ยวกับเรื่องราวต่างๆๆ

http://www.ufa007.com/ufabet

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel