ProctorUPenetration Testing and Ethical Hacking Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cuttlefishjones 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

876CEHMan
    Participant

Anybody take an exam with ProctorU before? I have my CEH exam on Friday and i’m just wondering about the procedure.

cuttlefishjones
    Participant

I did my CEH through ProctorU. It’s pretty straightforward; just make sure your camera works etc before hand.

I didn’t have access to a 360 degree cam so I just picked the laptop up and showed the proctor the room. I also sat with my back to the door so that nobody could sneak in etc. I used one sheet of paper as a scratch pad for working out hex to dec and showed that to the proctor at the end so they could see what I’d done.

The CEH took me ~50 mins to do but I’d recommend taking a little longer 😉 If you don’t want to jump through some hoops to get your certificate afterwards that is!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  cuttlefishjones. Reason: typos

876CEHMan
    Participant

Hey thanks for responding. Why would I have to jump through some hoops? I already paid for the official course which is a requirement from them. What was the test like? Was it easy? Ive been studying since September last year. Ive gone through the EC Council course, a random text book (all in one series), Cybrary Ethical Hacking course and 2 different practice tests. I think I should be fine but I always get nervous lol.

cuttlefishjones
    Participant

Hey, I hope your exam went well! I had to jump through some hoops to get my certificate as I as was a self study candidate and completed the exam in such a short time! I guess they thought I’d cheated. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel