Post Your Feedback!Help Us Improve Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Help Us Improve Cybrary Post Your Feedback!

This topic contains 81 replies, has 61 voices, and was last updated by  sgtkeebs 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author

collinchaffin
    Participant

You ABSOLUTELY need to allow ratings/reviews. I am guessing there is a reason you are intentionally not allowing hopefully it is not that it would already discourage too high a percentage of your library from being viewed. I say that because I have already come across several courses rated “advanced” that were frankly not only not advanced, but very badly written and were clearly being given by an instructor that was not himself even an expert on what he was attempting to teach and that tends to leave a very bad overall image of the site if those are not either weeded out or simply allowed to be shown at a lower rating level so folks can simply select other higher rated courses.

I understand these videos are free but I also do not want to visit, go through the entire sign-up process, and spent/waste time on a frankly horrible video course and certainly would not consider upgrading if I have to waste significant time to myself filter out poor courses that a simple rating system would handle. On the flip-side obviously I would gladly set other things aside for courses where the masses have rated very high and I am certain would also have a positive impact on your revenue of membership upgrades etc. Currently, all the other major competing video instruction sites I have come across all collect and display their users’ ratings and reviews of their courses.

sgtkeebs
    Participant

I have feedback. I have been trying to close an account with a 7 day trail before the end of the trial. I have been trying to sign into it but it says my username and password is incorrect.I have tried to reset my password multiple times with no luck. Which doesn’t make sense because the password reset has been coming to my email. I have been in contact with someone by email, but after awhile they just ignore me. I would like to close that account before I get charged the 399 after the trial. This has caused me a lot of stress and is about to cause me financial trouble.

Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel