Post Your Feedback!Help Us Improve Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Help Us Improve Cybrary Post Your Feedback!

This topic contains 81 replies, has 61 voices, and was last updated by  sgtkeebs 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 82 total)
  • Author

thegrizzlydan
    Participant

IS there a plan to cover the new material in the ccent exam? It appears to have a stronger focus on IPv6 addressing than what is covered in the CCNA course.

Josh
    Participant

i like the new design and interface now

NoWay
    Participant

I really love this site. But some time ago you have had the option to speed up the video. I’m missing this feature! Because if there’s content you already know you could just speed up and fly over the content without missing something…
    Bring back this time saving feature!

Paul Rouk
    Participant

@nowayh4l — I use two different programs to adjust the speed of videos here. When I am running Firefox, I use the “Faster Video” extension which lets me right-click on a video and increase its speed by increments of 0.25x or 1x. When I am using Google, I use the “Video Speed Controller” extension which lets me press the letter “i” to speed up a video or “s” to slow it down. Both options work really well with the videos here.

NoWay
    Participant

Thank you very much. I will try this out. I never came to the idea to use a 3. party tool for this.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  NoWay.

silkysindhani
    Participant

The users feedback option is very effective way to communicate.

richjamese29
    Participant

What adding kali Linux to list or courses?

Nauman Rahim
    Participant

Hi,

I am unable to get my certificate. Can anyone help me?

apocalypseHow
    Participant

Suggestion:

Rather than offering certifications exams for purchase, why don’t you offer practice exam questions for people to prepare for the industry certifications. This is certainly a much more lucrative avenue for you, as the going rate for sets of practice exam questions are very high. You could undercut the major competitors by 100% and still make money hand over fist. You can charge a minimal amount on a product that is digitally distributed and will have very little overhead and help people prepare for the certifications for a fraction of the cost.

cchristopher
    Participant

You have GOT to get some better people involved in the forums. The lack of a rewards system is probably a significant factor at the low adoption rate for sharp minds. I’ve visited the forums a number of times and am constantly disappointed with the lack of depth for nearly all the topics. I understand there are many people here that are new or just entering Information Technology as a field, which is great because that’s what this site is for, but in the forums, it’s like the blind leading the blind.

Many deeply-contextual questions are asked one-liner style, and they get asinine one-liner replies. I like engaging people’s questions, but I just can’t take the forums here. Again, if there were a good rewards system in place where users could grant “best answer” and such… it would be much better. Maybe cybytes can be a credit/reward for good posts, because that would motivate ME to do a lot of trying for “helpful” or “best-answer” posts.

Topic Author:
    -best answer = 2 Cybytes
    -helpful post = 1 Cybyte

Other user(s)
    -2, maybe 3 votes for “helpful post” = 1 Cybyte

Cybytes need to be reward for help, but rank should be independent of Cybytes, since they’re spendable. Reputation and rank are permanent.

confused15
    Participant

Security Onion with SNORT, BRO, and ELSA configuration and ongoing management.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  confused15.

apocalypseHow
    Participant

cchristopher, excellent suggestions. Hopefully, the side administrators are paying attention to this post. Is there any way we can verify they have seen these ideas?

confused15
    Participant

Seconded, the form is lacking and needs some help.

robertdani89
    Participant

Please stop gamifying Cybrary!

I understand the need of positive feedback for the users, but PLEASE give me an option to turn off the ‘You got points’ pop-ups!

ilovepenguins
    Participant

I prefer the older layout option much more, it didn’t feel as cluttered or as dark. And I would like an option to switch back to it.

merlinsbeard
    Participant

I was taking one of the certifications(Cryptography) and the popup window asking me to to get a tag for my profile popped up on every question. It was very annoying and distracted from taking the actual test. I am using Windows 10 and Google Chrome as my browser but my cookies are turned off…of course, as I am writing this, I realize it is probably because of that……

So take this as a reminder kids, talk to yourself frequently, it may lead you to a previously un-thought-of solution.

Thank you and goodnight

captainkuro
    Participant

In fullscreen video, can you give the ability to move to the next video?
    I usually watch in fullscreen, so everytime I watch a video, I do:
    – open video link
    – click Fullscreen
    – watch till end
    – click close Fullscreen
    – click arrow to next video

It will be easier if that arrow also available in fullscreen

sdesorbo
    Participant

Hey there, newby to the site and I love it. Really appreciate what you guys do. I think it would be beneficial if we could use Cybytes to take the Cybrary coursework exams/certs, The $10 ones. I just want to be able to test my knowledge as I go. There are plenty of free practice exams out there but it would be nice to take the ones corresponding to where im at in the course. I would be more inclined to pay for the end of the course exam if I had practice questions throughout the course I could take for free or using my Cybytes. Anywho, thanks!

Gamma4025
    Participant

There should be a way to ‘upvote’ good posts to make them more visible on the forums, and to be able to tip users from the forums page instead of going to their account and doing it. Other than that the site is amazing.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  Gamma4025.

abdullah sheikh
    Participant

You should add more courses like CCENT, ERM, ERP, Prince2, SAP, ORACLE.

You should also add more management courses.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel