Post Your Feedback!Help Us Improve Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Help Us Improve Cybrary Post Your Feedback!

This topic contains 81 replies, has 61 voices, and was last updated by  sgtkeebs 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 82 total)
  • Author

rafaelh
    Participant

Love the site, but it would be great if you could limit the cybytes that people get from posting to the forums, because it’s filling them with spam comments.

Neel143
    Participant

How to track a smartphone using SS7 vulnerability?

DrRosenPen
    Participant

never mind I found what I was looking for.

daxoncro
    Participant

If i noticed right, “percentage completed” on courses is calculated by the number of videos, i think it would be much better if you would make it so it is calculated by percentage of videos length, since there are videos that are 1-2minutes and there are much much longer videos so percentage doesn’t tell us much.

danielpoobalan
    Participant

Can you please add an option where we can report a user for spamming the forums and comments section? I have encountered several trolls spewing garbage on Cybrary here:
    Reporting a user for spam

delmark
    Participant

@trevorh I highly suggest to display the full name of the certificate holder on the verify certificate page and add a link for certificate verification page. One more thing, it it possible for cybrary to have CPD Accreditation? thus, bringing up cybrary to the next level. https://cpduk.co.uk/

Thank you

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  delmark.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  delmark.

Korinkov
    Participant

I still don’t receive get back on my concern re: End User Awareness Training certificate.
    I still not able to get. The error is “Adobe Captive”. Please advise.. Thanks…

MikeE
    Participant

First, thanks for all the content.
    Suggestion: How about a ‘My Courses’ section under our profiles where we can save/subscribe to courses for later viewing, with each course having an ‘Add to My Courses’ button or similar?
    (apologies if this is covered with the mobile app).

Korinkov
    Participant

Can we have more options earning Cybytes.

Korinkov
    Participant

It’s possible to turn-off sounds for Cyberary logo that appears for every training modules. This kinda irritating to the ears. Just a suggestion.

danielpoobalan
    Participant

Is it possible to view the questions we got wrong for the Skills Validation tests? At least we know where we went wrong and try to correct it on the next try.

daxoncro
    Participant

Skills Validation: Risk Controls I questions 6 and 7 are identical!

Paul Rouk
    Participant

I’ve tried an add-on for Chrome which lets me watch the videos faster. While not a perfect solution, it does work fairly well.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-speed-controller/nffaoalbilbmmfgbnbgppjihopabppdk?hl=en

sara007
    Participant

I use an ad blocker but then i disable it for cybrary. So every time i click the next lesson it will redirect me to another website which is so wrong. I have enable my ad blocker and won’t disable it again.

p.s And it takes longer to load since doing that
    p.s.s I do love this site. thanks

liz0983
    Participant

Would like to see links to potential Certifications after courses. 🙂

Sclowes
    Participant

I’ve been looking for a quick link that takes me to the courses I currently have in progress or have completed. Sure I’ve seen it before but I can’t find it now. Can you point me in the right direction?

waver
    Participant

I’m keen to see an iOS App soon. 🙂

Lwin Myo
    Participant

any android programming course?

Icy
    Participant

for Cybytes you should start accepting bitcoins as well.

Icy
    Participant

And make the Web Application Penetration Testing more theoretical, it’s way too practical as it is now.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Icy.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel