Post Your Feedback!Help Us Improve Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Help Us Improve Cybrary Post Your Feedback!

This topic contains 81 replies, has 61 voices, and was last updated by  sgtkeebs 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 82 total)
  • Author

TREVORH
    Keymaster

We are constantly looking for user feedback; from classes you’d like to see put on, to site features that would provide a better onsite experience. Feel free to use this forum to post your suggestions and help make Cybrary even better!

Spectacle23
    Participant

Hello friends!

What do you think about a flash game that serves as a course review as well as hands on training?

For example, lets say you finish the A+ lectures and you want to start prepping for the cert. Have an interactive flash game that takes you on a journey through the computer and course objectives, giving you multiple choice questions and explanations along the way. Having graphics, animation, and sounds, along with game like elements like a life bar and experience might help users become more engaged in the learning and review process.

Nearly everything is perfect. But the site takes more than 10 seconds to load the main page itself. Improve the speed of the site by any means, That will help.

812teck
    Participant

John14raz
    Participant

—Spectacle23: That would be nice as long as their is an evaluation for completing the course as to verify the competency and make value of the certification gained from cybrary.

Spectacle23
    Participant

@john14raz Certainly there would be an evaluation to determine competency. I also had an idea after I posted to use Cybites for game credits (i.e. test attempts).

dpitts
    Participant

Feedback: I posted a video playback assistance request one or two weeks ago and never heard back. I reposted it today and will see what happens. None of the video links for classes work for me in either IE or Chrome. Nothing happens when clicking the link. The youtube intros on the right side bar work, but none of the lessons.

Update: found the thread from Sept ’15 that talked about disabling Flash in the browser. That worked for IE.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  dpitts.

Xeno
    Participant

Enok Unis Putin F-

Venom76
    Participant

Can I just say, which I just found out we can do in the current videos I am watching, that I LOVE the fact you can play the videos at x2 the speed with the audio!

For some strange reason I seem to be able to retain the information from hearing it faster vs the regular speed.. Call me weird but I LOVE it.. 🙂 I don’t know if that is an option on all the modules or not but if not I would like to see that..

Could be the fact I am from up north in New England and we have a tendency to talk faster than most.. 😉 LOL..

Site is awesome and I am so glad you have all put this together!

farrukh84
    Participant

Hi,
    Good still need some improvement in mobile apps

812teck
    Participant

@dpitts, try resetting IE browser

whitehat777
    Participant

Please add English subtitles to the learning videos like Coursera do. It will broaden auditory for your site.

whitehat777
    Participant

Also there is no info on your website what is the “0P3N”. Could someone answer me here?

Lalit
    Participant

@whitehat777 OP3N is a user based knowledge contribution to the website.

https://www.cybrary.it/cybrary-0p3n/

whitehat777
    Participant

@lalit
    It would be better to write about it at corresponding section. Like – “What is the O3PN? O3PN is a user contributed knowledge base which is mantained and reviewed by Cybrary etc.”

TREVORH
    Keymaster

What do you all think of the new 0P3N page and layout? https://www.cybrary.it/cybrary-0p3n/
    Would love to hear your feedback!

Slayerpre
    Participant

I would like to see my cybytes on all pages like before 🙁

Spaddex
    Participant

Looks like the video-player changed, right? Preferred the old one where you could speed the video. Some option to use the other video-player instead of vimeo would be cool. 🙂

Ki
    Keymaster

We have the speed option of the video down on our huge to-fix list!

Lalit
    Participant

@trevorh layout looks very nice but loading content is a bit slow.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel