PMP 35 Hours Training PMI RequirementProject Management Professional Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Project Management Professional Course PMP 35 Hours Training PMI Requirement

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 15 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  leokilesen 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

azadjohari
    Participant

Hi all,

May I know Cybrary is Registered Education Provider for PMI?

and can we claim for 35 hours of project management education that required by PMI?

Thanks!

Lily
    Participant

Wondering about this myself, if the hours here can be count as PDU’s on PMI.

vincepryse
    Participant

Hi All,

I just joined the service and was taking a look around. I saw your question and decided to provide a response. Checking the PMI site for REP shows no results for cybrary. Here is the link so you can validate: https://ccrs.pmi.org/search/searchresults#h=4

I was hoping that they were a registered provider as it would have been much easier than the traditional institutions.

Cheers,

V

shivani
    Participant

Nice

Franck KAMGAING
    Participant

nice

Vishal
    Participant

If I am correct, it doesn’t come into 35 Hours Training PMI requirement required for writing PMP certification exam. Then also it is very good training which is covering all the 10 Knowledge area and can be shown as PDU for maintaining your PMP certification.

tonkah
    Participant

The content and its delivery is awesome… just that the next step is certifying and it a heck of a ride

tonkah
    Participant

The content and its delivery is awesome… just that the next step is certifying and it’s a heck of a ride

arepi2015
    Participant

Amazing

tinaelna
    Participant

I was really hoping that this training would count as 35 hours contact PMP education

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  tinaelna.

tinaelna
    Participant

I was really hoping that this training would count as 35 hours contact PMP education

Johncg
    Participant

very nice course

mickeymuthu
    Participant

Hi, the link is not valid anymore 🙁

pmalik
    Participant

Cybrary does not issue a 35 hour certificate – https://www.pmbypm.com/cheap-pmp-training-pdu-course/

steve00888
    Participant

code

leokilesen
    Participant

Realbraindumps PMI PMP Dumps Project Management Professional v5 exam questions are sensible suitable PMP exam. If you’re planning to attend PMI PMP certification exam, get responsive to PMI PMP Dumps Project Management Professional v5 exam format with our PMP exam questions and Answers. Realbraindumps have complete collection of PMI PMP dumps most related Question and answers without any cost. Realbraindumps additionally offer 24×7 on-line support facility by our consultants to help you if you get any problem throughout study. Keep visiting Realbraindumps and stay update about PMI certification exams.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel