Please don't be sad cuz of my Q and helpPenetration Testing and Ethical Hacking Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking Course Please don't be sad cuz of my Q and help

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cyberspirits 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Cyberspirits
    Participant

Hi,please I hope you don’t sad cuz of my question I want to ask you a question first let me introduce myself in a word I am Sr.Computer Science student & INE CCIE R&S student with background of MS server after I study Security+ I will study CCNA Security when should exactly should I study CEH and after CEH or with it what should I study to be a better Network Ethical Hacker what about programming when should I learn it wich langauage materials Video Books

Many thanks in Advance
    Regards ,
    Cyberspirits .

Johan Grotherus
    Participant

There is no easy way to answer your question. It all depends on a number of things, but in general speaking, hackers tend to know a bit about everything or at least know how to find information about most things. Hackers adapt and learn all the time, and with time comes experience and knowledge. As for programming, it all depends. Powershell and Python are very popular, and C/C++ knowledge is always good to have.

Cyberspirits
    Participant

yes you are right I will learn CCNA Sec then CEH then C++ and so on so forth

Cyberspirits
    Participant

again I wanna know what programming language like C++ is important to hackers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel