pka fileCisco CCNA Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Cisco CCNA Course pka file

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  HK83 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Spyx
    Participant

Hi guys is it possible get the file of configuration scheme used it this videos?

STARK
    Participant

Hi @spyx, I’d like to assist you with your question but I’m not quite sure what you are referring to. Can you be a little more specific please?

Spyx
    Participant

Junaid use one topology in packet tracer.It is possible to download these topology?

STARK
    Participant

I’m not sure we have the configuration file on our systems or not. If we find them they’ll be made available for download.

Spyx
    Participant

thank you 🙂

Linux
    Participant

Where did we land on this topic? Is the pka file available with the lab purchase, or can it be acquired elsewhere?

CybrarySupport

Unfortunately, we do not have access to the pka file that Junaid used in the videos. Sadly, Junaid passed away very suddenly last year before providing that file to us.

Cordially,
    C

Nadir
    Participant

That’s really a great work by you guys…. Keep it up 🙂

Hellium
    Participant

Hej, I’ve made the lab in packet tracer so I could work along with the course, topology is identical, with the difference that my hosts start with 0 (PC0 intead of PC1) and some ports are different. I’ve reached the NAT section so those of you who are starting from the beginning should reset the configuration of the routers, switches and pc-s.

Where can upload the *.pkt file?

Kevin
    Participant

Hi @hellium would would you mind if you may email the pka file for the lab? vinsore0927@gmail.com

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Kevin.

HK83
    Participant

Hi @hellium could you please send me the pka file, would apprieciate it alot 🙂
    harem.khalaf@gmail.com

Best regards
    Harem

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel