Penetration Testing career path curriculum helpPenetration Testing

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Penetration Testing Penetration Testing career path curriculum help

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Der4ngd 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Der4ngd
    Participant

So I’ve enrolled in the Pentesting career path and have no idea where to start from the list of assignments. Do I go in the order the assignments are laid out or is there a specific order I need to follow? Searched the forums and could not find an answer for this, and have not been emailed about the mentor using slack so really have no idea where to go from here. I’m greatly interested in this career path and want to get started so some guidance on the curriculum and how to best go about it would be much appreciated. Thank you to anyone who can help with this.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel