Passed the CISM Exam!CISM

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses CISM Passed the CISM Exam!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  oliviers 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

BNgacTKD
    Participant

I passed the CISM exam today! It was easier than both the CISSP and PMP in my opinion. Go through CISM course here on Cybrary, as well as get some practice questions in and I think you should be good!

Ben
    Participant

Congratz ;).

I just finished the CISM training here and am looking for some questions dumps, any advice?

Cheers,
    Ben

BNgacTKD
    Participant

Hey Ben,

I love aiotestking.com, it provides really good questions and explanation of answers. You should check it out! Good luck Ben!

Onehart75
    Participant

Congratulations! I bought the Q&A database from ISACA current my score is about 58% when I take the practice test. I am scheduled to take the exam in August. The fact that you have CISSP and PMP may have helped you as well because you may be used to some the concepts already. So as you have mentioned, focus on the practice exams and this course will really help me pass this exam?

BNgacTKD
    Participant

Hey Onehart75, yea CISSP and PMP definitely helped me have the mindset needed for the CISM (Business goals/strategy/objectives are important). That’s good that you bought the Q&A database from ISACA. I also suggest you look at aiotestking.com for free practice questions with answers explained. Good luck to you in August!!!!

Onehart75
    Participant

aiotestking.com Thank you for sharing! Did you have to download any pdf file from this site?

BNgacTKD
    Participant

I did not have to download any pdf from the site. It’s just a question and answer site. They ask a question, you answer in your head, then click “show answer,” and then they show you the answer with explanations. Also good for PMP, CISSP, and many other certifications!

EN1CE
    Participant

Congrats Mr. Ngac!

BNgacTKD
    Participant

Thanks EN1CE!

cybermo
    Participant

oliviers
    Participant

Don’t be fool by using this inaccurate website listed above as I have failed the exam using it and I was desperate after that. But glad that I was able to pass exam using 2nd time around after using new exam dumps by http://www.certkillers.net so I suggest new people looking for real exam questions to always go for trusted source rather than wasting your precious money.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel