Packet tracer installation on Kali linuxNetwork Administration

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Network Administration Packet tracer installation on Kali linux

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cybermo 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi guys iam having troubles running packett tracer on kali linux 2.0 has anyone ever installed it fully and run it! if yes! What needs to be adjusted inorder to allow it run on kali linux otherwise it just echos out that it is running but doesnot actually open up! i shall be glad i get some good solutions here

yourtechnetguy
    Participant

Although I have not tested this by myself, there are some useful hints in the following link

Installing Cisco Packet tracer in Linux

Best Regards

Pr0m3th3us
    Participant

Why would you want to install a network platform simulator on a pen testing platform?

santos
    Participant

Hi Am running Pt7.0 well in Kali 2016 working fine and perfect….

cybermo
    Participant

😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel