Packet Tracer ExampleCisco CCNA Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Cisco CCNA Course Packet Tracer Example

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bcomptonjr 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Diarmuid
    Participant

Hello,

I am working through the CCNA course here on Cybrary using the latest version of packet tracer. Throughout layer 2 I have been using the example simulation that is used. I’m just wondering if we are expected to add each of the network devices and PC’s and connect them up or is there somewhere we can download the example?

Thanks!

Diarmuid
    Participant

If anyone has the template with all the connections made can they save the file and upload?

BBilly
    Participant

I’m looking for the same!

jcunningham
    Participant

Yes, it would appear that a great wealth of knowledge was lost when Junaid Memon passed. I wish I had been here sooner or that he were still around to chat. I would also like a copy of his Cisco Packet Tracer if anyone has it. Though I would more like access to Junaid.

bcomptonjr
    Participant

Did anyone create a file for packet tracer?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel