OSCP Study groupPenetration Testing

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Penetration Testing OSCP Study group

This topic contains 49 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  srikanthprathi 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Author

knucker
    Participant

I would be happy to join the group as well

sathish kumar
    Participant

i would like to join . i am about to book my oscp

hattaro hanzo
    Participant

I would love to join the group also deanbartholomewcybersec@gmail.com

anilshivajipatil
    Participant

add me in OSCP study group. my mail id is ethicalhacker.anilpatil@gmail.com

Xorba
    Participant

Hi All,

The Group is closed to comply with Offensive Security.

Thanks & Regards
    Vijay

matthewoz
    Participant

I also interesting about penetration testing. And I would like to learn OSCP certification.

N0dnyl
    Participant

hi i am interesting to join your group to upgrade my knowledge and skill in network pentesting.

CodeNinja
    Participant

If this group still open then please join me too. I too want to expand my knowledge
    my id is :-> choudharyaakash68@gmail.com

Thanks

username33333
    Participant

Hey guys, me too 🙂 private message me…

username33333
    Participant

i have emailed you 🙂

username33333
    Participant

where is this being held?

Avinash Kalal
    Participant

Hey!!!
    i’m very curios for OSCP …. please add me!!
    my email is: avinashkalal68@gmail.com

shockk
    Participant

i’d love to join the OSCP group, thanks

mrschoco
    Participant

Hi all ^^ !
    I’ve just started my OSCP journey one week ago, and I’d love to join your group to share.
    Thanks

sa2sa
    Participant

i’m planning to start the labs soon, please add me. thx.

i$#4~
    Participant

Hi all,
    I want to join this OSCP study group.
    I want to get this certification, so I am preparing myself for it right now.
    Thank you.
    Ishan.

S3nt1n31
    Participant

Is this group still active — ???

IS there anyone on here that finished the course that can aid others (like me) to complete some of these machines successfully without having to go down rabbit holes?

So far, I have found the VIDEOS and PDF Manual to be lacking any real concrete steps into exploiting different machines and then elevating privileges.

I almost got Phoenix – but going back where I left off is not working. I can’t even repeat the steps I did to gain the user shell (sh-3.00$) Very frustrating!!!

I got Cold Fusion – found PAIN and got lost in there. Worked MUHAHA and got files into the FTP – but could not execute a reverse shell to elevate. Working on Bethany now and found an exploit and a higher port that did not come up during various NMAP SCANS – but found it with SPARTA.

Almost half-way though this course with only 1 machine pawned. ADMIN and the FORUMS are no help what so ever. No bumps, nudges, hugs, or kisses from anyone. They give you ALPHA as a walk through…but the guy found the exploit early on and keep on looking for other stuff before returning to it and pawning the machine. Beyond that, this course is flaky on instruction at best. I spend most of my time on Google researching – bounding back to the KALI VM, trying something to see if I can get “whatever” to work – and then when it doesn’t hours have passed. I know alot of what not to do on a particular machine, but what to do for success eludes me…..

The whole TRY HARDER motto is annoying – especially when the instructional videos and PDF really don’t help. They dedicate alot on Buffer Overflows. I designed one in the PDF Manual – followed the instructions and got a reverse shell – no worries go that down. I took the Reverse Malware course here (Cybrary) and the one from the major book – so I’m familiar with that process.

At this point, I wished I had gone with eLearnSecurity eCPPT course and paid for the life time version!

Anyone looking to help a mate out would be appreciated – I would like to get at least 10 boxes done before the exam in APR. I have one already….

UPDATE:

I got 12 machines PAWNED — take the exam 1st part of APRIL.

If there are people in the course right now – would like to form a study group – send me a message. If you are not in the course — do not message me.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  S3nt1n31. Reason: misspelling
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  S3nt1n31.

S3nt1n31
    Participant

double post

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  S3nt1n31. Reason: double posting

jwb2015
    Participant

not sure if it’s still active,

I’m about to start, so would be grateful for any support;

cyberjokermaniac
    Participant

Hi sentinel or everybody

Please add me on discord i am a newbie but i have connected with friends that helped me along the way lets help each other Cyberjokermaniac#7054

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel