New to Cybrary? Introduce Yourself :)New to Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums New to Cybrary New to Cybrary? Introduce Yourself :)

This topic contains 900 replies, has 701 voices, and was last updated by  bagus888 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 881 through 900 (of 901 total)
  • Author

kp
    Participant

Hi there! In the security services industry right now and keen to learn more about it. Cybrary seems to be an excellent resource!

panikbutton
    Participant

Would love to meet you all

firman
    Participant

Hello,

I’m from Indonesia. my background is in business management but have a huge interest about cyber security.
    Cheers.

Overkyll
    Participant

Howdy

computer001
    Participant

Hi, am Benedict from Nigeria, I wish to know more about cyber security.
    Please how can i view my result when you take a test..
    Thanks..

cryptovatic
    Participant

Hi,
    New to Cybrary. Working in education sector, this is a massive growth area and while I studied info systems way back I am definitely a noob. Looking to up-skill and get a couple of certs under the belt in addition to those ancient (2005) qualifications.
    Cheers!

GymWolf
    Participant

Been working in cyber security for about 4 years now. On here to expand my knowledge and sharpen my technical knowledge. This site has been awesome in helping me meet my CEUs as well.

wongnyasar
    Participant

hi all.. erik here in kuwait.. always interest in hacking and penetration world.. and i am newbie in this.. love to learn more.. because, i’m sure that, this field will keep growing.. from personal, group, organisation, company, or country.. thank you for allowing me to join and learn to this site.

erik

jeffsoczek
    Participant

Jeff from Brazil, working as IT Security Analyst in the Financial branch.
    Not exactly new to Cybrary but first time on the forums. Cybrary has been an awesome source of content.
    I’m recommending it to everyone seeking for tech knowledge in the IT security area.

ethelrose
    Participant

Hi all,
    My name is Sharlyn and I am a career changer. Education to IT. Getting my foot in the door and hoping to gain some much needed knowledge here. Currently studying for security + exam .

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  ethelrose.

djhash
    Participant

Hi!

I’m Hisham.. I am looking to grow from a DevOps engineer to Security expert. I’ve done a bit of reading and took online classes for A+, Network+ and Security+. But I still haven’t done any of the certification tests. I hope to be able to come up with a ~5-6 year plan to go from where I currently am to achieve my CISSP certification and experience as well.

My workplace is open to my career path and willing to assist. So I hope I can get advice on developing a plan and along the way.

So for all this, I’d like to thank the creators and developers of this site, and pre-thank to all the members who will be helping me along the way.

Thank you, and I’m looking forward to a great journey and adventure.

-Hisham

Cabbitsaurus Rex
    Participant

Well i joined earlier this week and I’m currently browsing through everything. I’ve seen games with micro-transactions, didn’t know this site did it too hah xD (I just found it kinda funny) I’m really excited to get through a lot of these classes. I’m doing the linux stuff and I just finished the pivoting in metasploit. There are a lot of exciting things on here.

While getting through school I’m finding I have a real passion for linux and pen testing.

In my free time, when I have it (work and kids take up most of it) I like to play video games, make plans and dream of ways to improve my house then not have the energy to enact it, knit/crochet, and read. I’m not an exciting person lol. Nice to meet everyone!

xpkiro
    Participant

Josh from California. Am excited to be on board here at Cybrary. Love working on and learning about computers and network equipment.

Currently working a lot with Powershell and working on my Computer Science degree.

patiponp201
    Participant

ข้อมูลที่ดีคับ ฝากเว็ปหน่อยนะคับ
    ufabet
    สมัคร ufabet

patiponp201
    Participant

ข้อมูลที่ดีคับ
    ufabet
    สมัคร ufabet

peterholmes
    Participant

Hi there
    I’m a newby too, i’m in my mid 40s and ready for a career change.
    Cyber security is where I want to be and just starting on that route just now.
    Need some help though on where to start.
    Do I need to do A+ and Security + before I go on to penetration testing and ethical hacking?? or can I go straight there?
    any advice is greatly appreciated.

cheers

peter

Studentgrandma
    Participant

I hope you want ethical hacking methods. For hacking is really messed up when you have been persistently hacked for 5 years. Maybe one day you will be a tremendous help to others such as myself. But to defend you are better off knowing about the attack. I want to know what vulnerability is used for this to be so quick even on a new system. You got the right idea. I resist learning to hack but it may be my only true option. Hope you do not mind I was curious then as I began I thought you make a lot of sense. Good luck. Studentgrandma here.

tarstravel
    Participant

Hi

marigold123456
    Participant

HI, ฉันเป็นเทคโนโลยีด้านสุขภาพที่มีพฤติกรรมและการเริ่มต้นในโลกไอที ฉันรักการท่องเที่ยว, การทำอาหาร, การแกะสลัก, ความฟิตออกกำลังกายที่เกี่ยวข้องและการเรียนรู้ใหม่ ๆ [url=http://www.ufa007.com/ufabet]พนันบอลufabet[/url] http://www.ufa007.com/ufabet : A

conduitrunner
    Participant

Hello. I am looking to learn a new career skill and internet security sounded like an in demand path to take. There’s so many places for a newbie to get started it seems.

Viewing 20 posts - 881 through 900 (of 901 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel