New to Cybrary? Introduce Yourself :)New to Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums New to Cybrary New to Cybrary? Introduce Yourself :)

This topic contains 900 replies, has 701 voices, and was last updated by  bagus888 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 861 through 880 (of 901 total)
  • Author

zaktiuserit
    Participant

hi there, im new here 😀

stormyhotwolf88
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve been on the site for a couple months now working on the A+ cert. I already have a BFA, but I need a change in careers. Computers and electronics was a natural choice for me since I grew up exposed to Leviton Mfg but never knew how to start learning more than the basics of electrical science. So, now that I’m not around the circumstances that brought me to animation any longer, I’m working on what I should have in the first place.

Tropicorne
    Participant

Hi all,

Just triyng to learn new things about this little world.

chimee
    Participant

Hello ,

I am chimee and I’m new here. Love watching soccer, listening to music, learning about networking, programing and creating software has always been my dream. I’m happy I found a forum like this and believe I will meet someone that will put me through.

jflemingx3
    Participant

Hi. My name is Jade and I’m new here. I love watching sports, listening to music, reading, playing video games, and now learning about programming and networking. I just started a masters program in cybersecurity and am so lucky to have found this website and forum. I know it will help me out a lot.

arcatech
    Participant

hello, I am new here. And I am new to IT. I want to learn networking and pentesting

js.1987
    Participant

Just wanted to say a quick hello. I”m new here and hoping to use Cybrary to earn Security+ CEUs! Thanks 🙂

technospice
    Participant

Greetings!

I am new here. Does anyone know how to be recognized as having completed your profile by cybrary? I have filled in every field I can find even if I had no information to put there (I would fill in the field with a placeholder) but it still says I have not completed my profile.

Ivan Wenceslao
    Participant

I am Ivan, a student from UST (Manila, PH) currently studying IT, focusing on network security.

I would like to say hello to all Thomasians out there!

zachary8495
    Participant

Hi Guys! I’m Zach from New York. Just got into cybersecurity with an internship position doing cyber intel and threat hunt. Learnign a lot and just looking to becoem more knowledgeable in the field with the courses on cybrary 🙂

uskc
    Participant

I’ve just registered myself. Interested in this security world a lot!

Shannon Poonwasi
    Participant

Hi there. My name is Shannon, I’m 28 years old and currently work as a junior tech for a small business in South Africa. I love all forms of media and have a vast knowledge when it comes to movies and games. I prefer the sci fi genre but will read or watch everything at least once( I could literally feel the teeth being pulled from my gums while reading 50 Shades) Currently an advocate for Android gaming as a believe the new tech on smart phones will definitely bring gaming to more people and am a regular on PUBG mobile.

Jerome
    Participant

Hi All. I am Jerome, from Solomon Islands, a small country in the pacific. Newbie in Cybrary. with much enthusiasm to start on some of the courses offered here, especially on the zones of cyber security.

Baldeep Mangat
    Participant

Hi. I am new to Cybrary and looking forward to using it. Thanks!

ttc2mi
    Participant

Hey – new to the site so saying hello. Hope everyones studies are going well.

griqz
    Participant

I joined Cybrary close to a week ago and already have 2 micro certificates. I love the availability of knowledge and the effort everyone has conjoined to make this website possible. I will be spending most of my free time continuing my education on this website.

arpete2000
    Participant

Hello!

Anthony, a french CISO! Very happy to have the opportunity to perform my knowledge on this website. I will share a lot on social network! I want to thank all the contributors, it’s a very quality job!

Mazinwolf
    Participant

hi every body

martinezsp
    Participant

Hello, new here. Glad to have a great platform to learn on.

monta004
    Participant

hi

Viewing 20 posts - 861 through 880 (of 901 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel