New to Cybrary? Introduce Yourself :)New to Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums New to Cybrary New to Cybrary? Introduce Yourself :)

This topic contains 900 replies, has 701 voices, and was last updated by  bagus888 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 901 total)
  • Author

andemale
    Participant

Hi I’m Ande.

New to security, not new to IT.
    Nice to meet you everyone.

Gamer115x

Oh, hello! I’m Andrew.
    I am currently a senior in high school, but I’ve been working with IT development for a few years now. I’m even interning with my school IT department!
    Cybersecurity, I thought would be helpful to add not only to a College Application but to a resume as well. I enjoy gaming, development, and computer construction; I’m always looking forward to my next computer build.
    Very nice to meet everybody.

Yakuzaa
    Participant

Hi there cybrary world!

Medboy
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I’m a first year student in university in Algeria, informatic branch, I’m obsessed by all informatics and much interested to prog.languages and cybersecurity, I’m really enjoying cybrary website.

kot9pko
    Participant

Hello! I’m a student from Ukraine. Intrested in pentesting.

dexterous21
    Participant

Idris from nigeria .. Love listening to music,watching movies and love having fun…. Studied Electrical and Electronics engineering wud love to know more IT {beginners level}

softsoliy
    Participant

Hi everyone, I am Solomon @softsoliy from Nigeria, am new here and new to the IT world. But I really want to learn about Hacking as I have applied for computer science in a university. Thanks for the support and assistance I will be getting.

harshit
    Participant

Hey guys, how you doing? I’m Harshit from Mumbai, India. I hold Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering. I look forward having a great time with all of you on Cybrary.

watiscrypto
    Participant

Hello I am watiscrypto and I like cryptography.

asran90
    Participant

Hello. I’m a newbie to cybrary. Join this forum to get and sharing knowledge about penetration testing.

sparkco
    Participant

Hi everyone! This is Micah from Nigeria, i would like to say a big thank you to the cybrary staff. This is a good place to learn all you need to become a good I.T Professional, i am very happy to be here.
    A big shout out to you all.
    Thanks.

Nextacy
    Participant

Hello,
    I am new to this and typically do not bother to post anything online anywhere.
    I do not Facebook, Skype, Tweet or any of the other social things most individuals consider the norm.
    I am here today.. !400hrs. in Japan and would like to say that I found this site purely by accident.
    The relevancy being: I used this site to gain knowledge for the CASP 002 exam. Did it help? Well I passed it the first time out and this site was very instrumental in that. I have 4 or 5 different books and the instruction I garnered from this site helped me make sense of it all. I will be back after some much needed rest. I love this site..

renes
    Participant

Hello everybody,

Like so many of you, I also just recently stumbled upon Cybrary and find this a fantastic concept. I live in Australia and actively looking for a suitable role ideally in Penetration Testing. So far, I haven’t had much luck due to a lack of all these fancy certifications. I only got Security+ and never really felt excited to go for CISSP or other certifications as I didn’t like the concept of paying so much money and keep on collecting all theses CPE’s in order to maintain these certifications. I believe this has turned into a money-making industry and I don’t like it.

Anyway, as I see no other way to stick out of the masses (I don’t like competition either and truly believe in teamwork), I’m now aiming at some certifications like CEH and whatever else I would need in order to show those HR-people that I’m qualified.

I’ve got 14+ years experience as an IT generalist, I’m passionate about IT Security but don’t really want to become a SME in a particular area. I’m creative and make use of my brain and my common sense and would be bored quickly, if I were confined to a compartmentalized scope of work. So I’m thinking that perhaps penetration testing would suit me best as it is still a wide field for me to explore.

I’m glad I’ve found this community and feel I’m among like-minded people. Thanks Cybrary!!!

ShaunRay
    Participant

Hi my name is Shaun I am a Technology Manager, I have my own website business and would like to know if you will be adding Red Hat Enterprise as a learning tool. That would be nice. My favorite football teams are the Giants, Jets, and Cardinals.

ShaunRay
    Participant

Nice to meet you Audry. Good luck learning.

ShaunRay
    Participant

Welcome Andrew and good luck

Pintu The Hacker
    Participant

Hello Friends,
    I have 6 years of experience in Web Application Development. I like to be a pro.

Thanks

fsociety00
    Participant

Hello everyone, i’m working as IT Administrator since 2007, i love the hacking world and i’m trying to learn as much as possible. My nickname come from an hacker’s tv series, my favourite, Mr. Robot.
    I think this site can help me a lot 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  fsociety00.

theecodepoet
    Participant

ello,
    Nate here, just heard about the site on the Hack Naked podcast and decided to check it out, like what I see so far..

4keeper
    Participant

Hi, rookie from PH…

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 901 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel