New to Cybrary? Introduce Yourself :)New to Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums New to Cybrary New to Cybrary? Introduce Yourself :)

This topic contains 886 replies, has 688 voices, and was last updated by  GymWolf 5 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 887 total)
  • Author

twodogs
    Participant

Hi everyone.
    Just found about cybrary and think this is good concept.
    I’m in IT and always interested in learning.
    Based in U.S.
    Brushing up on security courses, Linux and plan to review ITIL course as seems to be direction my department is headed.

GauthierM
    Participant

Hi , I’m Gauthier from congo DR ,student at Cisco networking academy and my dream is to be a Better cyber secutity . I do hope cybrabry could help me fulfil my dream .

anonymous121190
    Participant

i waannaa be a hacker 🙂

sltan
    Participant

Hi Everyone!

My name is Siew Ling.
    I like to learn and explore new things so as to grow my knowledge.
    Looking forward to learning more from the online courses and everyone here who shares the same passion. 🙂

Paul2012
    Participant

Hi
    My Name is Paul Tete, Am new in cybrary and i am a computer analyst (can do a lot on computers), i like to swim for fun and play foot ball. Reading is one of my greatest interest.
    Thanks

spaldy211
    Participant

Hello, I’m Michael and a fairly new System Admin at a healthcare company. Did helpdesk around 6 years and finally got a opportunity. I’m pretty big into cycling and video games.

Wolli
    Participant

Hi everyone,i am new to cybrary and I love playing PES and also love listening to music,i love everything about computing and would like to be an IT pro. and that’s why I’m on this platform for more education in IT and hope to get the due help from cybrary to attain my goals.Thank you!

EddieD
    Participant

Hi guys!! name is Eddie. 3 months of IT experience but I landed a job at HPE!!! Just got my Sec+ certification and the sky is the limit!

C0RS71N
    Participant

Oh hey there everyone. 🙂 Name’s c0r. Not really. >.>

Currently in an IT position, working more towards cybersecurity. Hobbies? Games when I can, classes (cause college), and general technological tomfoolery.

Hit me up. Working my way through A+, Net+, Sec+, then onto CEH. Have taken everything besides CEH, so it’s mostly a refresher before I cert.

Daredevil
    Participant

Hi from Australia! Security consultant here, currently working for a small security consulting firm having come from Technology advisory for one of the Big 4 professional services firms. My technical knowledge is limited, but my social engineering skills are pretty top notch I believe. My main experience is with Governance, Risk and Controls, but I have heavy interest in developing into penetration testing.

sintoo
    Participant

NAMASTE, i am sintoo from india.i belongs to uttar pradesh but now i m studying computer science engg.(b.tech 4thyear )from haryana.can any one tell me how to hack cyberroam.i want to work with cyber security cell.i hate to learn programming languages.i want to see Singapore.i am searching for intership.but i have 2 backlogs,

Manoj
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’m new to this site and I have to say it is very nice to be here and would like to thank the cybrary team for the awesome work of sharing knowledge.

Kirsty
    Participant

Hi, I’m Kirsty from South Africa. I started out in catering, going through Hotel School, but moved to computers when I realised that, unlike people, computers don’t talk back! They are always there when you need them, and always willing to play when you want to. Hmmm, sounds like I need to get myself a loyal dog!!
    I really enjoy learning new things, and the little ‘byte’ sized chunks of information are just perfect for me!
    Thank you for this site!

AmiARMiess
    Participant

g

HeresGeorge
    Participant

Hey fellow cybrarys… really cool site cant wait to help make it grow… living in reno NV…working in a NOC…trying to get my ccna

4MW31CH01
    Participant

Hello everyone.
    I am a CIS Teachers Assistant at my local vocational center while attending college for Cyber Security and Networking. I enjoy spending time with my son and fiance, gaming, woodworking, and studying anything with in the cyber realm.

rust20
    Participant

Hi guys, I’m azka, highschool student from Indonesia. I know a little about programming and wanted to know more about penetration testing. I hope cybrary can help me

pandora
    Participant

Hi there,

This is a great site and thank you all guys for doing such a great job. There is a lot of interesting and useful information and all in one place!

I am also new here and in the IT world. Right now I’m studying IT in the OU. My interests are network administration and cyber security.

Mqlam4
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Glad to see so many like minded people loving to learn technology for whatever reason you have. Me, I just love technology. Anyway, Mike from STL, MO. Please let me know if you have any question.

echemist
    Participant

Hi

I have a completely unrelated day job but have always been interested in computing and now want to learn more about cyber security.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 887 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel