New to Cybrary? Introduce Yourself :)New to Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums New to Cybrary New to Cybrary? Introduce Yourself :)

This topic contains 900 replies, has 701 voices, and was last updated by  bagus888 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 901 total)
  • Author

klowe

Hey there! On behalf on the Cybrary team, we’d like to welcome you to the site! I’m Katrina, @klowe on Cybrary, and I’m the Growth and Design Manager here. I like watching American football (go Washington Redskins), playing video games (GTA is addictive) and traveling across the globe (France is next) in my spare time!

Who are you, and what do you like do for fun?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  klowe.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  klowe.

UGAfraz
    Participant

Hi

MThibault
    Participant

Hi, France is a nice country, you will enjoy 😀

Sung
    Participant

Hello. I’M a newbie to cybrary. Barley getting my feet wet with A+ and looking foward to learning everything there is about computing. I don’t have much background in I.T but thanks to cybrary, that could change.
    For me, my idea of fun is MMA, drawing, and watching you tube on how to’s about everything. I love traveling and exploring different cultures and genre. I speak two languages proficiently and working on two more.
    I cannot emphasize how much of a blessing cybrary is to me. Because I can’t afford to go to school to learn what’s offered here. I hope that I can learn the materials, network and make friends with people who uses this site.
    So far, all I can say I’m good at regarding computers is downloading music and videos and also just surfing the web. Thanks to the A+ I’m studying via cybrary, I’m learning a lot more than I ever knew.

spiritwolf04
    Participant

Hi there everybody, I’m new here and want to learn a new trade and this is it, especially for what I do, If you read my motto you will understand more. I want to learn to tighten up the security on my computer and maybe someday make a career out of it.

angiestones
    Participant

Hi there, I am a Psychology prof. but in my “past life” I was IT project manager. But this was many moons ago and I don’t know much about new technologies or prog. languages. So I consider myself new. Looking forward to new knowledge. I also trade stocks in the free time.

W0lfyCTF
    Participant

Howdy,

I’m a network engineer looking to get into the security field, but mostly interested in Pentesting and exploit development. Cheers!

carlosearamayo88
    Participant

Hello,

I’m a newbie when it comes to IT. I recently got my B.S in Criminal Justice with a minor in Psych and I figured that learning about IT and Cyber Security will definitely amp up my how marketable I can be when applying to different jobs. I’m definitely considering learning everything that is related to Cyber Security so that I may have higher chances of obtaining a job on the field. If anybody knows how and where I can take certification exams please let me know, I was told by a professor that I should look into getting certifications to add to my resume to be more marketable, but I don’t know which steps to take and where to go. Thank you cybrary for letting me be a part of this!

Carlos A.

gustiadid
    Participant

Hi, My name is gustiono, 40 y/o from indonesia. Bahelor in chemical Engineer and SAP Business One Training Course

defskream
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I’m new here but I’ve been interested in the hacker culture since the 90s and I’m just getting around to it – I had better access to guns and fireworks and Air-soft guns as a kid so I chose that for my childhood reminiscences.
    I cant wait to use Cybrary’s free and open learning platform! I’m excited to learn from my peers in this topic as we probably have similar mindsets and its always nice to have that feeling of community around you.

allout
    Participant

Hello Cybrary Community. I found this place in Android News. Well timed, looks like just what is needed to formalize, expand, and fix my bad habits. Out with the old and in with the new. Peace

PS – Throwing a help me fix my stuff party, good Louisiana food and strong drinks provided. (I wish:)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  allout.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  allout.

SealP
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I love music, photography, traveling, gaming and meeting new people. Looking to take advantage of the classes on here as a stepping stone into my dreams and goals.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  SealP.

Andyblinx
    Participant

Hi, i’m Andrew. I’m from Nigeria.I am completely new to IT. I studied glass technology but i love computers. I hope cybrary could help me actualize my dreams.

Kehlaniwill
    Participant

HI, I AM A BEHAVIORAL HEALTH TECH AND GETTING STARTED IN THE IT WORLD. I LOVE TRAVELLING, COOKING, SKETCHING, ANYTHING FITNESS RELATED AND LEARNING NEW SKILLS.

Anonymous

Hi, I’m Romain, 21 IT student from France, you Cybrary staff just can’t imagine how happy I was when I discovered your website / community and the aim of it, I hope I’ll have some good time here 🙂

I was studying HR, previous semi-professional eSport player too, I’m now focusing on IT and especially cybersecurity which interests me definitely much more than management studies, thanks a lot for what you do, I’ll donate from time to time, you are just fantastic, cybersecurity schools are very expansive… I plan to do some but without a loan it would be impossible for me..

Shrestha Tridle
    Participant

Hello,

I am Sanjeev Shrestha a.k.a Tridle Shrestha. I am originally from Nepal but recently studying in Ireland. I am studying a Computing Science.

RCypher
    Participant

Hi, I’m Beninese and French-speaking. I’m student and I love everything related computers and electronics. I learn how to currently speak English. Cybrary is best the sites in my opinion which proposes various modules on the security network and I encourage all the team Cybrary and also the surfers …..
    I want to learn everything I need to know regarding the computer security and network

zwklingler
    Participant

Hey. I’m Zach. I’ve been looking for a website like cybrary for a few years now, and I’m glad I finally found one. I enjoy programming and learning new things. I’m really looking forward to pen testing 🙂

marc.therieau
    Participant

Hello World,
    My name is Marc, and I’ve been studying for my CompTia A+ certification which I will be scheduling the test for later this month. I’m obsessive about study, and this is one of my resources in continuing my education on other subjects for IT. I’m happy to meet you all, and I look forward to networking and providing any insight that I can, as well as picking brains for some good intel!
    Thank you all for welcoming me to this site,

Marc

MaharTahir
    Participant

Tahir From Pakistan. Love To Hacking and Penetration Testing.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 901 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel