new skillNetwork Administration

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Network Administration new skill

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jothi Prakash Anandan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cicuchatre
    Participant

i am an IT guy which do general task like formatting & installing required software in systems (i dont know much)
    i got this job because of my brother
    now my brother want me to learn about networks & network security for finding a better job

for my learning purpose he gave my a range of ip to test & exploit them to gain access
    i have written permission for this, those PC & servers are just for me to learn 🙂

they are not connected to main network so its also risk free & i can do anything i want
    my brother told me that those PC & servers are vulnerable to many attacks
    my aim is to find the vulnerability & exploit them to gain all type of possible access

i just run a nmap scan on them & my report is here

https://www.sendspace.com/file/sb2i0m

there are alot open ports
    please heko me in finding possible vulnerabilities & help me in learning

PS
    dont get confused with the name. all those server & PC belong to my brother & he is the owner

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  cicuchatre.

Chin_Diesel

Check out OWASP and Mitre for info on how to exploit what you find. NMap will help you find open ports and what services run on those ports, and once you know the service and what version its running, then you can check those sites to see how you can exploit them.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel