Network+ modules not marked as watched/completedHelp Us Improve Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Help Us Improve Cybrary Network+ modules not marked as watched/completed

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Cecil Jackson 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

bluepowder
    Participant

I am currently working through this course and noticed a number of videos/modules not being marked as watched/completed after I have viewed them.

For example:

Module 3.1/3.2 – Coaxial; Patch Panel and 110 block
    Module 3.3 – Wireless Standards (part 1) and Wireless Standards (part 2)
    Module 3.4 – all videos in this section

Can you please advise why these are not being set to complete after I have watched them?
    My concern is that this affects the progress percentage and the eventual completion status of this course.

Thanks.

glh104928
    Participant

Good Afternoon,

I am also experiencing the same issue.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks.

babsld
    Participant

same here, must be a bug, I haven’t gotten anything to work today, but previously its worked fine.

disyn
    Participant

same here, but on another course. Completed the course fully but no certificate of completion.

hoffmannmarc
    Participant

hi,
    I have the same issue with the Cisco CCNA course. Yesterday evening it still worked fine.

Samperry1235
    Participant

Same here, it hasn’t recognised about half an hours worth of videos on DNS (Network+ course). Quite annoying as it is being monitored by my employer.

Cecil Jackson
    Participant

I have the same issues for the A+ course…i submitted a support ticket two weeks ago…but with no response.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  Cecil Jackson.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel