MeterpreterPenetration Testing

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Penetration Testing Meterpreter

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  yuningpu 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

blackcoat
    Participant

Fud backdoor with Pwnwinds with bat. format + Powershell is not connecting with metasploit listener.The backdoor was made by TheFatRat
    connection type :reverse https
    Attacked virtual box os type:windows 10
    I will be grateful if anyone helps me in this case

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  blackcoat. Reason: Tag error

Chin_Diesel

Im not bothering to look up whatever tool you mentioned. You took someone elses tool, but did you configure your own payload and have it call a reverse TCP meterpreter shell to your system and IP address? What listener port? If you set up a NC/netcat listener on the same port, do you get a connection?

Raul Pop
    Participant

Configure the LHOST AND LPORT with the target address

blackcoat
    Participant

Yes, I have configured the following payload
    :windows/meterprerter/reverse_https
    listening port:8080
    listening host:ip of my virtual box.
    my attacker machine (kali linux 2017.3) and infected machine (windows 10) are connected with same nat network.I used tcpview to make myself confirm if any reverse connection was established or not.No reverse connection was established. If I do the same thing with payload :windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp
    then it works perfectly.

yuningpu
    Participant

Good article. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel