MCSA Certifications by cybraryMCSA Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses MCSA Course MCSA Certifications by cybrary

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  christainhosta 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

miqbal
    Participant

I just went through some of your training videos on MCSA. Its really good. More over Im learning online also. Now I’m thinking of taking Microsoft exams. But After reading the instructions and videos in your site, I’m little bit confused where I can sit for the skill test exams and to get the certifications?, I’m planing to do my MCSE as well. I would like to know how recognize your training programme across the world. For example, If i apply for a job, and if i mentioned all the skill set certifications if i obtain from you, and In case if the employer wants to cross check the certification’s reference with you online, and in that case, do you have any reference to track them down at anytime in your Skill certification Data bank for each student? my 2nd question is Once i finished the exam test how can i get my original certificates? can i get it by post ?

qord
    Participant

The MCSA and MCSE certifications are Microsoft certifications, not Cybrary certifications. You need to sign up for the tests through Microsoft here:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/certification-overview.aspx
    The exams can be taken at any official testing center, or from home under certain circumstances.

Completing the Cybrary courses does give you a certificate of completion, but that is not the same as a Microsoft certification.

christainhosta
    Participant

The IT industry is teeming with opportunities, but you can tap them only if you are a deserving candidate. Companies prefer applicants who carry the necessary skills. Besides, the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certificate adds a lot of weightage to your resume. You can get across to ExamsGeek for high-quality study materials for your Microsoft Identity with Windows Server 2016 70-742 exam. Visit here: https://www.examsgeek.com/70-742-exam-questions.html

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel