Lab CredentialsVirtualization Management Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Virtualization Management Course Lab Credentials

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  CybrarySupport 4 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Perihelion
    Participant

In the videos for the first two labs of the Virtualization Management course, the instructor enters credentials and while two of three are visible, the password feature is not. It’s shown he wants us to follow along but I never saw anywhere in which this information was given out. How do I continue with the lab if I can’t practice what he desires out of us?

Perihelion
    Participant

I suppose I should discontinue this course since my answer has gone without an answer from any moderators. If I can’t utilize any of the software since there is no given details to the credentials for the logins, then how can anyone say they passed this course? Unless I’m clearly missing something, I will take my leave until a resolve comes for this.

STARK
    Participant

I’m very sorry for the delay, @perihelion, I have been awaiting a response from the SME regarding your question. I’m still waiting, in fact.

I’ll reach out again and see if we can’t get an answer for you!

-Stark

Perihelion
    Participant

Pardon my earlier replies for being so rash. It was mainly due to frustration and lack of notice for my situation. Had I known you had sent out a message I would have shown some tolerance for the situation. I do apologize on that behalf and thank you ever so kindly for giving me notice for helping me find a resolve.

Sincerely,
    Perihelion

Perihelion
    Participant

@stark I was wondering if the SME ever got back to you about my inquiry?

STARK
    Participant

Hi @perihelion, I’m afraid not :(. I will reach out to him again!

-Stark

Polymath
    Participant

Perihelion,
    Please forgive my late response. I read what you wrote and I think I understand your question…

All of the systems I configured for these labs were built by myself. I created all the logins and passwords required for access to these resources. There are no credentials I can share with you. You must build this infrastructure yourself or use existing systems to practice the labs.

Please let me know if I have missed something. I am happy to assist and I will do my best to respond quickly.

Thank you,

Dean

CybrarySupport

Thanks, Dean!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel